Saturday, August 7, 2010

Making some changes!


I have been doing photography for a few years now. Mostly I have been doing wedding photography. I have felt pulled in that direction. I am changing the name of my business to Sherri Stark Photography. It was Sherri-n-Friends Photography. Now that I am married, I would like to use my married name. I think it is nice for clients to know exactly who they are going to be dealing with by having my full name in the name of my business. Anyway, it is mostly my husband who helps me out with this business, not my friends. Ok, enough of all this talk. Here is a photo I took using my new camera. This is my kitty Mufasa. He has such an "I don't care" attitude.

1 comment:

  1. My last kitty used to freak out everytime you looked at her. She would run crazy around the entire house.

    ReplyDelete